Terms and Conditions
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEB SITE. SUBMITTING AN ORDER INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- These outlined conditions regarding sale and delivery from AllCells, LLC, (“AllCells”), apply to all contracts of supply between AllCells and our customers.
- The Customer is deemed to agree to these terms and conditions of sale and delivery upon placing an order.
- Any rights awarded to the Customer arising during the course of business with AllCells are not transferable.
- Any amendment to the conditions of sale and delivery, or any recognition of the Customer’s conflicting purchase conditions must be confirmed in writing by AllCells.
- AllCells’ prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please call, fax, or e-mail to confirm current pricing with AllCells.
- All shipping and handling charges will be reflected on the invoice upon the delivery of product. Shipping and handling charges will vary according to the weight of the package and the shipping options. Please contact AllCells directly for current shipping and handling prices.
- AllCells’ prices quoted in the catalog are net prices; sales tax will be included where applicable. All shipments to California destinations are subject to California State sales tax unless AllCells has a resale certificate on file, or product is derived from human tissue.
Order Policies (Orders, Changes, Cancellation, Rescheduling, and Repeat Donors):
- Once you have placed your order, AllCells will recruit and schedule donors for tissue collection according to your requirements. For this reason, once a purchase order is submitted, any changes to donor specifications, collection volume, collection date, collection conditions or packaging will be subject to a 10% change fee. Order cancellations or requests to reschedule a collection will be subject to a 10% fee.
- Any changes to existing orders must be requested and approved in writing by Customer Service at email@example.com. AllCells cannot guarantee that change requests can be accommodated, and in some cases a new quote and purchase order may need to be generated.
- Orders may not be cancelled within 1 business day of the scheduled collection time. Full cost of the scheduled collection(s) will be charged.
- The tables below reflect each fresh Research Grade and Clinical Grade product type and the approximate corresponding lead time.
|Research Grade Products|
|Product Format||Product Type||Lead Time Period|
|Fresh||Mobilized Leuko Pak||6 weeks|
|Non-Mobilized Leuko Pak||2 weeks|
|Bone Marrow||2 weeks|
|Whole Blood||1 week|
|Cryopreserved||All Products||2 business days|
|Clinical Grade Products|
|Product Format||Product Type||Lead Time Period|
|Fresh||Non-Mobilized Leuko Pak||6 weeks|
|Bone Marrow||6 weeks|
- If you cancel or reschedule an order that requires expanded donor testing prior to the collection date (including clinical grade products) you will be responsible for paying any donor testing that is in progress or has been completed prior to your cancellation.
- Upon receipt of a Clinical Grade product order, we will immediately begin scheduling donors on the dates you initially request. Any change made to the collection date will be subject to a 10% change order fee based on the total order amount.
- AllCells is not responsible for incomplete orders due to the following conditions beyond our control :
- Donors who do not show-up for tissue collection on a scheduled draw date.
- Donors who fail to complete the collection process due to their inability to tolerate the full tissue collection procedure.
- Donors fail to complete their drug mobilization injections, and
- Donors do not pass CBC eligibility on day of draw.
- All direct international orders are subject to the same Terms & Conditions that are outlined in AllCells basic policy except for the following:
- Direct international orders must be pre-paid. Customers can pre-pay via bank wire transfer or credit card (Visa, MC, AMEX).
- International orders are shipped using customer’s courier account only. AllCells is not liable for the package once it leaves our facilities. AllCells recommends customers declare the full value of products to their courier in case of delay or damage. Customer is responsible for filing any claims with their courier..
- All international couriers must include an after-hours contact name and phone number for the end user.
- AllCells is able to reserve vials and donors to meet specific customer needs. Please contact Customer Service to receive details regarding policies and fees.
- AllCells reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to change or modify conditions of product collection, processing, manufacturing, and/or packaging without customer notice.
- Repeat donor collection may be possible depending upon donor’s health status, tissue collection protocol, safety limits concerning number of donations over a period of time, donor consent, and donor availability on desired day of collection. For these reasons, AllCells can not guarantee availability of repeat donors.
- Back-up donors are available for an extra fee for fresh orders involving same-day multiple donor draws, and when adhering to delivery schedules is essential. If you decline a back-up donor option, you will be responsible for accepting delivery, and invoiced for the lower volume of product that AllCells is able to collect for your order.
- AllCells will not be responsible for the following circumstances :
- Back-up donors cannot be scheduled.
- Back-up donor does not appear on the scheduled draw date.
- Back-up donor cannot tolerate the full procedure, and the total volume needed is not collected for your order.
- All orders are shipped via Federal Express Priority Overnight delivery unless otherwise specified.
- Estimated delivery times can be specified; however, estimated delivery times are not legally binding.
- Same day delivery is available in the San Francisco Bay Area with prior arrangement with AllCells.
- All deliveries take place at the Customer’s risk. The transfer of risk occurs on the handing over of the goods to the carrier or shipper. The course of delivery method is at the discretion of AllCells with exclusion of any and all liability.
- For established customers, payments must be made within 30 days of delivery.
- Invoices not paid within the designated terms are subject to a 10% late fee of the initial balance and a 1.5% per month (18% annum) interest fee.
- Failure to make payment within 60 days will result in credit-hold. Failure to make a payment in 120 days may result in legal and collection proceedings upon expiration of the payment period without further warning.
- AllCells accepts only US currency in the form of company checks, cashier checks, money orders, AMEX, VISA or MasterCard payments. All funds must be withdrawable from a US bank account; foreign bank accounts and foreign currency will not be accepted as appropriate payment. Please make checks payable to AllCells.
- For all other customers (including International), prepayment via wire fund, credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express), or a check in US dollars is required.
- If AllCells’ conditions of payment are not met, or if “justifiable concerns” exist with regard to the Customer’s ability or willingness to pay, AllCells is entitled to deem any contract with the Customer null and void and demand the return of the delivered goods in the condition in which they were shipped. The cost of this return of delivery will be the responsibility of the Customer. In addition, all outstanding claims the Customer may have with AllCells will become due.
“Justifiable concerns” referred to the above include, but are not restricted to: initiation of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings, deterioration of financial circumstances, and default of payment for any other reason.
Use of Goods:
- AllCells Research Grade products are intended exclusively for in vitro research use only. These products are not intended for use on human beings, animals, or for any private use. Please note that any use of AllCells products for any purpose other than intended including use for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes will result in legal ramifications.
- AllCells Clinical Grade products are intended for further manipulation only, for further manufacture of cell therapies. Clinical Grade products are not for intended direct human use.
- AllCells does not accept any liability for the improper use of our products. We deliver our products only to research and teaching institutions, commercial enterprises, and public researchers. Any signs of improper use of AllCells products by a customer will result in refusal of delivery and termination of any contract associated with this customer.
- AllCells opposes any research in violation of any ethical, legal, or governmental standards within the United States and the import countries of our customers. We do not accept any liability for such research or use by our customers.
- AllCells products are not permitted for resale without prior written authorization from AllCells. AllCells products may not be used to manufacture derivative Products, other than use of Clinical Grade Products for further manufacturing of cell therapies for commercial purposes, without the prior written authorization of AllCells.
- AllCells represents and warrants that it has (1) obtained ownership rights with respect to products and that such products were provided to AllCells with every donor’s informed consent and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, (2) obtained all necessary and appropriate releases from the donor wherein there are no restrictions on use of products that would prohibit customers from using them in any commercial application provided that such commercial applications abide by the limited use label license identified for each product, (3) complied with all applicable United States and foreign statutes and their respective rules and regulations in connection with handling, export, import, and use of the products.
- AllCells represents and warrants that it has no obligation to any third party that would interfere with AllCells providing products to customers. In addition, any products that AllCells provides to customers are not the proprietary property of any third party.
- In no event will AllCells be liable to a customer or anyone else for any damages or injury resulting from the use or misuse of our products, nor for any action taken by a customer relying on information, either verbal or written, from any source.
- The Customer agrees that AllCells liability, if any, for damages (including liability, arising from physical or mental harm, caused by any product liability, arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability or tort) shall not exceed the cost of the product, which the Customer purchased from AllCells.
- The Customer agrees to indemnify and to hold harmless, AllCells and all other parties involved, including their owners, officers, affiliates, associates, and employees for any and all damages incurred as a result of the products used. These parties shall not be liable under any circumstances.
- By ordering any products from AllCells, the Customer acknowledges the above terms, conditions, and disclaimers, included but not limited to the above disclaimers and any additional warnings and cautions. The Customer agrees to carefully abide by these terms, conditions, and disclaimers.
- AllCells warrants that our products will meet the claimed product specifications, such as viability, number of viable cells, and purity. AllCells does not warrant any biological properties associated with our products.
- AllCells will replace any products that do not meet the specifications claimed on our certificate of analysis free of charge. In no event shall AllCells’ liability exceed the purchase price paid by the Customer.
- AllCells shall not be liable for any damages or injuries to persons or property arising from the use of its products. AllCells is not liable for a product that has been misused or has been rendered unusable due to improper storage or handling.
- AllCells Research Grade products are “For In Vitro Research Use Only” and are neither approved for human nor veterinary use in vivo, diagnostic, nor clinical applications.
- AllCells Clinical Grade products are “For further manipulation only. Not for direct human use.”. Warranty on Clinical Grade products is subject to customer use prior to established expiration dates.
- This limited warranty has a one-year period starting from the time of shipment, provided that products have been stored under AllCells’ recommended storage conditions.
- AllCells products are not permitted for re-sale without written authorization from AllCells.
Catalog products may not be returned for credit without the express prior written authorization of AllCells. A Restocking Fee will be applied to returns in which the purchaser is at fault. A Restocking Fee of $50 or 15% of the purchase price will be applied, whichever is greater. Returns involving frozen cell products must be requested within 1 week of product delivery. Returns on fresh product cannot be accepted due to quality considerations (e.g. cell viability, etc.). Products must be returned in their original containers with original AllCells label affixed and unaltered. For product returns to be considered, customer must certify that product was maintained under recommended storage conditions while in its possession, and will be packaged and delivered back to AllCells according to the same conditions as the original shipment. Final acceptance of returned product is at the sole discretion of AllCells. No returns will be accepted for custom product orders. No return will be accepted without a written return-authorization number issued by AllCells.
AllCells LLC may, at Purchaser’s request, provide technical assistance, advice and information with respect to the products and services provided, if and to the extent that such advice, assistance or information is reasonably available. It is expressly agreed, however, that AllCells LLC is under no obligation to provide such technical assistance and/or information. AllCells LLC provides the highest quality products and services at reasonable prices. It remains the sole responsibility of Purchaser to satisfy itself that products and related technical support information are suitable for its purposes. The Purchaser should be aware that applications of biological primary cells vary widely, and therefore AllCells LLC cannot be liable for any technical assistance provided in relation to Purchaser’s specific applications. To the extent such technical assistance and/or information is provided to Purchaser, the disclaimers and limitations of liability contained herein shall be applicable.
This Web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. AllCells.com therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.