Job Code: SA-ADR-01
Sales Development Representative
Join us at AllCells and help shape the future of biotech. Our diverse backgrounds in hematology, immunology, biotech and business fuel our creativity to find new solutions for our customers. Whether it’s providing the highest quality cells to researchers around the world or supporting them in finding the next breakthrough, AllCells is looking for the best minds to help meet the changing demands of scientific research. At AllCells, you’ll play an important role in staying a step ahead of what researchers need, and shaping the processes and solutions that make their jobs easier. Come be a part of the future of AllCells.
The Sales Development Representative will supply qualified leads to our Customer Success Team, allowing them to secure new business quickly and efficiently. This position will focus on lead nurturing and will be responsible for managing prospects during various stages of the lead lifecycle.
- Rapidly learn the essential skills and strategy and be ready to start contacting new prospects.
- Use research and lead generation tools to build targeted, accurate lists of strategic contacts.
- Execute sales development best practices with email, phone, webinars and social drips.
- Utilize NetSuite to review leads and document activity.
- Contact prospective clients through email, phone calls and other channels.
- Research leads in order to get past gate keepers and reach decision makers.
- Work with assigned sales team members in respective territories.
- Participate in webinars, conferences and other continuing education opportunities to learn best practices, improve skills and gain industry insight.
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals for qualified leads.
- Attend trade shows as required.
- Ability to follow a sales methodology to achieve company sales goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Driven and tenacious with the ability to be professionally persistent and persuasive.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Team player yet capable of working independently.
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales, customer service, or similar experience
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce preferred.
- Comfortable speaking on the phone with prospective clients.
- Life sciences background a plus.
- G Suite experience a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of equivalent sales experience in lieu of degree.
AllCells offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For our full time employees, we offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer long/short term disability, 401K, HAS, FSA, vacation, sick, holidays, and a bonus program. We are located in Alameda, Ca and easily accessible from Bart and the Ferry.
AllCells, LLC is an equal opportunity employer