Job Code: QA-QAC-03A/B
Quality Control Specialist I/II
Join us at AllCells and help shape the future of biotech. Our diverse backgrounds in hematology, immunology, biotech and business fuel our creativity to find new solutions for our customers. Whether it’s providing the highest quality cells to researchers around the world or supporting them in finding the next breakthrough, AllCells is looking for the best minds to help meet the changing demands of scientific research. At AllCells, you’ll play an important role in staying a step ahead of what researchers need, and shaping the processes and solutions that make their jobs easier. Come be a part of the future of AllCells.
At AllCells, we are dedicated to providing high quality human primary hematopoietic cells to support our customer’s ongoing scientific discovery and cellular therapy research. The QA/QC Specialist candidate must be a highly motivated individual capable of utilizing scientific principles to assist in analytical testing and data analysis.
The QC Specialist is responsible for supporting the release of commercial products. Their primary responsibility is to perform routine in-process and final product flow cytometry analysis, CD34+ enumeration (ISHAGE) and immunophenotyping of raw tissue lots in accordance with required release timelines while ensuring compliance with internal procedures and specifications.
The requirements listed below are intended to describe those factors essential to this position.
- Familiarity with universal precautions and usage of PPE for handling human derived materials
- Develop and execute procedures for operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Analyze data and interpret results.
- Complete work assignments in a timely manner and under pressure of deadlines.
- Effectively troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Perform general lab duties and support activities of the quality control group.
- Write/revise QC SOPs.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Communicate effectively with peers and management.
- 1+ years of experience in a laboratory setting.
- Academic or professional experience using flow cytometry is preferred.
- Experience using Google Applications(GAPPS) and familiarity operating within an ERP system.
B.S. degree in science or technology
Location: Alameda, CA
AllCells offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For our full time employees, we offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer long/short term disability, 401K, HSA, FSA, vacation, sick, holidays, and a bonus program. We are located in Alameda, Ca and easily accessible from Bart and the Ferry.
AllCells, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer