Job Code: LL-PNA-03
Physician / Nurse Practitioner (per-diem)
Join us and help shape the future of biotech. Our diverse backgrounds in hematology, immunology, biotech and business fuel our creativity to find new solutions for our customers. Whether it’s providing the highest quality cells to researchers around the world or supporting them in finding the next breakthrough, AllCells is looking for the best minds to help meet the changing demands of scientific research. At AllCells, you’ll play an important role in staying a step ahead of what researchers need, and shaping the processes and solutions that make their jobs easier. Come be a part of the future of AllCells.
AllCells, LLC is seeking a Physician or Nurse Practitioner experienced in bone marrow aspirations. Compensation for each procedure along with a base fee for time spent at collection facility.
AllCells, LLC has been in business for 20 years and is a leading provider of human hematologic products for global life science research and clinical applications. AllCells’ services encompass a State licensed and FDA-registered donor center and medical staff who collect and process hematologic tissues including whole blood, apheresis (“LeukoPaks”), and whole bone marrow from healthy volunteers through its own clinical division (called LeukoLab). The products are provided for research and preclinical applications worldwide, mainly for scientists in Pharmaceuticals, Biotech companies, academics and governments. LeukoLab, a clinical division of AllCells, is responsible for recruiting donors, safely administering tissue collection procedures according to IRB-approved protocols, and shipping hematologic products worldwide.
- Perform bone marrow aspirations from post iliac crest from pre-qualified healthy volunteers on mutually agreed schedules.
- Respond to and manage post-procedure complaints, symptoms, or problems.
- Perform physical examinations upon prospective donors to determine their suitability for mobilized apheresis procedures; and generate orders for apheresis donors.
- Assist in the development and revision of appropriate disclosure materials and informed consent documents for review and execution by apheresis and bone marrow donors.
- In circumstances in which prospective donors have tested positive on viral tests performed during donor screening, notify such prospective donors of the results of the tests and provide follow-up counseling and referrals as appropriate.
- Average monthly commitment is about 2-4 hours/scheduled day – on average 1 – 2 days/week to cover the major responsibilities described above. Currently looking for Wednesday and Friday morning availability.
- Attend quarterly or semi-annual staff meetings remotely or in-person when needed.
- Candidates must possess a M.D./R.N., A.N.P./PA or equivalent degree with a license to practice medicine in California.
- Minimum 2 years’ clinical experience and in-depth knowledge of Hematology with bone marrow aspiration or biopsy experience.
- Understanding of regulatory compliance, and ability to effectively interact cross-functionally to advance the company’s business plan.
Location: Alameda, California
AllCells, LLC is an equal opportunity employer