Job Code: CS-CSM-01A
Customer Success Manager Level I
Reporting to the Customer Success Senior Manager, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) role serves as the point of contact between AllCells and the Customer. The role is responsible for interacting with Customers to identify customer requirements for AllCells product offerings. Accountable for accurate conversion of customer requirements into a Quote/Sales Order for customer approval. Ensures a successful purchase experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability, as well as establishing and retain a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. Performs after the sale support and issue resolution in an efficient and effective way by providing single point contact to the customer and providing solutions to customer issues. This job is also accountable for working in partnership with all stakeholders.
- Have comprehensive knowledge about AllCells products and be able to communicate to Customers regarding all standard product attributes and specifications (Cryopreserved and Fresh products).
- Partner with Sales Team to effectively and efficiently transfer prospects and review customer requirements via content in NetSuite to achieve high levels of customer service and conversion of Prospects to Customers;
- Develop customized products by fully understanding customer’s special needs. Be able to communicate operational level details of LeukoLab (our clinical division) tissue collections, isolation procedures, and QC procedures in order to unambiguously define product manufacture.
- Act as the customer’s advocate by partnering with and providing feedback internally to resolve acute issues related to customer service, scheduling, product quality, delivery, documentation and other customer concerns.
- Manage channel requests for service and field calls from internal and external parties for products. Collect/solicit all relevant customer information required to build accurate quotations for orders. Accountable for ensuring that all orders in queue have been addressed daily.
- Investigate problems, develop solutions, prepare reports, and provide feedback to internal department to implement sustainable solutions to acute customer issues.
- Communicate AllCells’ capabilities for delivery of cryopreserved and fresh standard products and feasibility of customized products by 1) determining availability, communicating lead time, QC release status and inventory batch attributes using NetSuite saved searches and 2) evaluating capacity for fresh collections and assessing donor eligibility with the donor management system for simple and complex donor reported attribute, managed donor attributes, scheduling, etc.
- Utilize established protocols for quotes/sales order. Manage (initiation, modification, allocation) of cryopreserved, fresh and combination orders to assure correctly: accounting/customer information; pricing; captured add on services/features; allocated inventory; confirmed batch attributes; discounting; estimated shipping dates and confirmed actual shipping dates. Create complex quotes for both cryopreserved and fresh products involving sufficient detail from the customer request to successfully execute complex collection/processing requirements.
- Partner with internal groups to schedule work orders for fresh products and for out of stock (OOS) cryopreserved products. Manage allocation of materials upon release to customer sales orders and schedule fulfillment/delivery.
- Utilize NetSuite to modify customer information based on Purchasing Order (PO) content, capture customer communications, assign tasks, and attach documents (customer Pos or requests). Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool for events and communications. Utilize saved searches to manage workflows and daily tasks.
- Manage root cause investigations through the use of the Case System. Ability to accurately review, document, assess, and process customer issues in a uniform and timely manner, and assign the level of further investigation required to determine a possible failure of a product, labeling, or packaging to meet any of its specifications or customer expectations. Accountable for timely completion of investigations and customer issue resolution.
- Communicate order trends with operations team to optimize production planning data for stock levels.
- Promote targeted sales promotions and other initiatives as part of customer interface.
- Investigate and participate in case/incident resolution for cases related to order fulfillment and item allocation as assigned.
- Accountable for determining accurate costing of customized product proposals in order to set pricing to achieve target profit margins.
- Utilizes continuous improvement methodologies to identify root cause and sustainable corrective/preventative actions for efficiency and quality of customer service.
- Conveys capability to complete Customer Care Specialist tasks supporting those roles during peak times.
- Creation and analysis of reports to evaluate and track order processing metrics, KPIs and targets across the team.
- Complete other projects/tasks assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Successful candidates will understand and have demonstrated capabilities in building quality relationships and enjoy helping people.
- Excellent communication skills, customer relations and problem solving capabilities. As a client-centered area of activity, he/she must have strong customer, interpersonal and communications skills as well as a good sense of organization. Must have a diplomatic and professional behavior. Must be able to achieve win-win outcomes by accommodating customer requirements while balancing the objectives of the organization.
- Independent self-starter who can work well independently on assigned tasks as well as a being a contributor to team initiatives, in the context of established protocols and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to perform efficiently in a fast paced, technical, low acceptable error rate workplace. Experience in working towards and meeting metrics based performance evaluation systems.
- Demonstrated capabilities in application of standard software platforms (Google Business Apps, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point) to achieve daily responsibilities. Applied experience in the use of NetSuite or other ERP/CRM system is a plus.
Minimum BS degree in biotechnology, molecular/cell biology or related field. MS or PH.D is a big plus. Demonstrated knowledge of cell biology and basic hematology or immunology.
Minimum 2 years experience in the cell collection, cell processing or quality control.
Job Category: Customer Success Team
Location: Alameda, California
AllCells, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer