How are we doing?
How can we help you?
AllCells
AllCells
Home » Products » By Disease » Autoimmune » Type II Diabetes (DIA2)

Type II Diabetes (DIA2)

Type II Diabetic Cells & Tissue

AllCells has isolated mononuclear cells from the peripheral blood of Diabetic Type II patients. In addition plasma collects are also available. Treatment history of each patient is available.

The following Diabetic Type II cells and tissue product types are available from AllCells:

  • Fresh/Frozen Diabetic Type II Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (DIA2 PB MNC)
  • Fresh/Frozen Diabetic Type II Peripheral Blood Plasma
  • Fresh Diabetic Type II Peripheral Blood*
*available upon request

Donor Criteria & Screening

Diabetic Type II cells and tissue products are obtained from volunteers participating in an Institutional Review Board (IRB) or Human Subject Committee approved donor program. All donors sign an informed consent form and are aware that these cells are used for research purposes. Donors must be over the age of 18.

See our entire Diabetic Type II cells product listing below.

Background

Diabetes Type II formally known as Non-insulin Dependent Diabetes Millitus or Adult Onset Diabetes, is a metabolic disorder that is characterized by high blood glucose in the context of insulin resistance and relative insulin deficiency. This is in contrast to Diabetes Millitus Type I in which there is an absolute insulin deficiency due to destruction of islet cells of the pancreas.

Type II Diabetes makes up about 90% of cases of Diabetes with the other 10% due primarily to Type I Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes. Obesity is thought to be the primary cause of Type II Diabetes in people who are genetically predisposed to the disease.

Diabetes Type II specimens can be used in preclinical research, drug discovery, drug toxicity, biomarker development, and pre-selection of indication for clinical trials.

Spacer Middle

Sign-Up for Our eNewsletter


Spacer Middle
News & Events
2014-04-14 | Cellular Dynamics agreement paves way for iPSC biobank creation
2014-03-10 | Exhibiting at AACR April 6-9, San Diego, CA
Spacer Middle

Type II Diabetes (DIA2)

View 10 | 25 | 50 | All
Narrow Your Choices

Species



Tissue Type



Cell Type





Format





  Catalog # Format Name Size Price Qty.
DIA2-WB40 Fresh Fresh Type II Diabetes WB, 40 ml in 5x10ml heparin tubes 40 ml $1545
DIA2-PB001F Frozen Frozen Type II Diabetes WB MNC, 10 million/vial 10 million/vial $514/vial
DIA2-PB011F Frozen Frozen Type II Diabetes Plasma, 5 ml/vial 5 ml/vial $205/vial