Work where your vision and expertise will be recognized and rewarded. We are looking for exceptionally intelligent, talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our fast growing team. If you have a track record of outstanding accomplishments, we'd like you to get in touch with us. We stand behind the quality, versatility, and reliability of our products and services, and we stand behind our team! AllCells offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send your resume to HR@allcells.com and include the job title in the subject line. AllCells, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please review job description and requirements before applying.
The Bioservices Scientist I is directly responsible for customer assay services using human primary cells to support Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Vaccine, and Academic R&D customers. Primary responsibilities is performing contract assay services focusing on hematology-based assay platforms such as flow cytometry for phenotypic and functional characterization of hematopoietic cells and in vitro cell culture assays, including proliferation and differentiation. Familiarity with hematology, immunology, stem cells and/or oncology desired.
Primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Conduct projects based on use of flow cytometry cell viability assays
- Provide scientific support to users
- Drive effective teamwork, communication and collaboration across multiple disparate groups
- Maintain product knowledge and understanding of market applications and new developments
- Deliver presentations internally and to customers
- Remain flexible to changing priorities and ideas while keeping project milestones on track
Qualifications include a Master’s Degree in a life science discipline preferred or a Bachelor’s Degree with greater than 5 years working experience. Work experience with CRO corporations is a plus. Other complementary skills include laboratory experience.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Excellent customer-facing and presentation skills
3. Strong organizational and project management skills
4. Able to apply the most relevant scientific knowledge in human primary cells applications, drug screening, cell-based assays, immunology, genomics and other scientific research fields
5. Hands-on experience in assay developments
Master's degree in life sciences discipline.
Reporting to the VP, Corporate & Business Development the Quality Assurance Manager (or Sr. Manager) is responsible for managing the Quality Management System (QMS) to foster continuous quality improvement and customer satisfaction. The incumbent will work with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with policies and procedures, and serve as the main point of contact for customer quality audits. The QA Manager (or Sr. Manager) provides quality system performance reports to management, identifies and recommends opportunities for improvement.
- Management of QMS.
- Develop and maintain Quality Policy Manual, QMS elements e.g. document control, change control, quality records, corrective & preventive actions etc.
- Develop and maintain customer complaint system to ensure complaints are investigated and resolved in a timely manner, including written responses to customers, as required.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements .
- Develops and performs QMS training for employees.
- Conducts meetings to review status of key QMS indicators and performance, issues periodic reports to management.
- Sets goals for continuous quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Hosts customer & regulatory audits, as required.
- Assists with other duties, as assigned.
- 1. Bachelors Degree, preferably MS degree in a life science area.
2. Knowledge, experience, and leadership skills re. quality management system implementation.
3. Excellent writing and presentation skills, strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
4. Ability to collaborate with department heads and meet timelines .
5. Proficiency in MS-Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Minimum five years experience in a similar role (e.g. Manager level), or >8 years experience (Sr. Manager level) preferably with a life science research tools company. Less experience may be considered with CMQ, CQT, CQA, or CQE accreditation..
Reporting to the VP, Sales & Marketing. The Product Manager interacts with varying levels of internal and external personnel, requiring the ability to work across functional groups. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of operating plans, competitive positioning and strategies, as well as best industry practices for developing, promoting, and selling human primary cells and related services to the life science market.
The incumbent receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to apply resources to meet goals and schedules. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage product lines and P/L, best practice life cycle management, COGS and profitability analysis for product lines, inventory assessments, initial forecast; initial financial analysis (ROI); price variables; margin & profitability; cannibalization effects.
- Develop product specs, product claims content, and positioning statements. Determine list pricing (including annual list price), product name, discount guidelines. Develop product launch plans. Serve as Project Manager, as required. Create training materials and provide product/market orientation to staff and Distribution partners.
- Develop and support implementation of all aspects of market channel strategies, participate in Distributor support and management.
- Work with commercial staff to conduct market research, analyze market data, and develop actionable marketing & sales plans.
- Apply knowledge of market applications to develop product positioning strategies, participate in developing advertising & promotion campaigns, sets pricing strategies.
- Develop and communicate clear business strategies with an ability to implement initiatives centered on collaborations with key channel partners, R&D or commercial collaborations, licensing activities or product distribution agreements.
- Build and execute regional growth strategies in partnership with local sales force to meet new regional market expansion objectives.
- Business lead for evaluating, reviewing, shaping organizational effectiveness of the customized services business, working closely with sales staff to manage pricing and discount.
- Knowledge of market research and competing products, gather and interpret data including VOC to determine competitive landscape, market dynamics (size/growth/trends/drivers), and IP landscape.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) or Master’s Degree (M.S.) in life science discipline and previous life science industry experience are required. MBA and/or PhD degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related discipline preferred.
At least three years in a similar role (>5 years for Sr. Product Manager) including strategy development, identifying new market opportunities and preparing marketing plans. Excellent communication & presentation skills, and demonstrated analytical, project management, and planning skills are necessary. Present business updates and proposed strategies to senior management. Proven ability to see new business opportunities, meet aggressive objectives, and develop strong working relationships. One must possess considerable skill in all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite.
Marketing & Sales
AllCells, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer HR@allcells.com