Work where your vision and expertise will be recognized and rewarded. We are looking for exceptionally intelligent, talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our fast growing team. If you have a track record of outstanding accomplishments, we'd like you to get in touch with us. We stand behind the quality, versatility, and reliability of our products and services, and we stand behind our team! AllCells offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send your resume to HR@allcells.com and include the job title in the subject line. AllCells, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please review job description and requirements before applying.
- Tissue Procurement Specialist
- Accounting Associate (Part-Time 15-20 hours per week)
- Technical Support Associate
- Inside sales – Account Manager
Reporting to the Tissue Procurement Supervisor within the Tissue Procurement Group, the Tissue Procurement Specialist will be responsible for procurement of biological tissue and commercial aspects of cell & tissue products. You will manage external tissue suppliers, communicate the company’s ongoing diseased and/or healthy tissue requirements, generate purchase orders, and handle daily logistics to ensure timely delivery of specimens according to operational requirements. These responsibilities will involve defining customer specifications and processing customer orders. Maintaining good communication with suppliers, operational staff, sales/marketing/business development, customer service, and distributors, is essential for success.
- Sample Acquisition and Processing
a. Generate purchase orders in accordance with customer and/or production criteria
b. Track customer orders and backorders, monitor the company’s tissue acquisition needs
c. Communicate special collection/processing/shipping instructions
d. Generate clinical reports based on patient and test information
- Serve as main point-of-contact for tissue suppliers and/or clinical collection sites
a. Communicate sample collection needs, ensure suppliers follow program guidelines
b. Coordinate logistics for timely delivery of samples and/or arrange sample pick-up from sites
c. Identify and qualify potential new tissue suppliers and ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
- Work with Production Manager to schedule processing of tissue samples for further processing, as required
a. Ensure Production Manager is aware of any special processing and/or quality control testing requirements
b. Ensure Shipping is aware of any special shipping instructions (e.g. packaging/labeling, international shipping, same-day delivery, etc.)
c. Communicate information to customer service, sales staff, and/or directly to customers as appropriate
- Provide support for customers or distributors for customized tissue projects
a. Work with sales staff, customer and/or production to determine project feasibility.
b. Serve as liaison between suppliers and customers.
c. Support sales team and work with Marketing to promote sales of diseased products
d. Estimate cost and timeframe for completing project, communicate to customer and/or Sales Rep.
e. Provide inventory availability reports, as requested
- Track samples from collection sites, paperwork, and follow-up
a. Track samples supplied by each site e.g. date, sample ID, disease characteristic, non-conformance, and whether clinical information is complete
b. Audit conforming samples delivered in relation to advance retainer disbursements, and make recommendations to replenish retainer amounts for specific sites, as may be applicable
c. Proofread clinical reports, establish standardized templates for reports, transfer data to company format, and train other staff as needed
d. Follow-up with suppliers/clinical sites to obtain missing clinical information, update clinical reports
- Customer follow-up
a. Forward clinical reports
b. Update customers, distributors, sales staff and/or customer service about changes to sample availability, and amend customer order terms as applicable
- Coordinate special testing.
a. Facilitate completion of special testing that can be performed in-house
b. Arrange out-sourcing for other test requirements e.g. FISH, mutational analysis, etc.
c. Forward results to customers, distributors, etc., as required
- Summarize vendor performance info, for periodic management review
You should demonstrate an ability to work with minimal supervision, maintain confidentiality, and interact diplomatically and effectively with a broad spectrum of personnel. Professionalism, maturity, attention to detail, and willingness to work off and/or extra hours as needed for project completion are all essential. A minimum of two years related experience, preferably in research or administrative role. Along with good judgment, initiative and self-motivation, you must demonstrate excellent writing, communication, organizational and computer skills. Prior sales experience is preferred but not mandatory.
B.S. degree, preferably in a life science discipline or related area.
up to ~20%
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the main responsibility of the Accounting Associate included bookkeeping, accounts receivable, accounts payable, travel reimbursements, frequently communicate with vendors, customers and different departments to resolve payment issues and clarify issues related to accounting policies and procedure and other duties as assigned.
- Invoice close outs orders
- Prepare credit memo
- Address and research customer service matters
- Run and mail checks
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Make deposits
- Reconcile bank statements
- Prepare reports
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability and logical thing skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English
- Strong customer service orientation
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required. Knowledge of other software and willingness to learn additional job-relevant software
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, and be extremely thorough and self-motivated
- Must be able to complete job tasks accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Proven ability to handle high volume workload in a calm and constructive manner
- Must accept instruction with open, cooperative, positive, and team-oriented attitude.
- AR/AP experience
- Basic understanding of accounting
Minimum High School diploma or Associates diploma or higher preferred.
The Associate for Technical Support at AllCells is a point of contact for providing assistance, information, support, troubleshooting to clients and insuring high customer satisfaction. Record and resolve product issue and complaints by phone or via e-mail. He or she will also work to mentor and lead others in the support team, to improve customer support processes, influence the product roadmap, and assist Account Managers with sales activities. .
- Provide Technical Support over the phone, email, or other media to AllCells’ customers, distributors, consultants, internal departments of Customer Service, Marketing, and sales team.
- Serve as point of contact for product and customer issues and resolve customer issues as quickly and comprehensively as possible.
- Improve knowledge management both internally and externally with customers.
- Provide technical and product training to new staff members and account managers as needed.
- Select training and development activities to match career development objectives and job needs.
- Manage Support-related projects and initiatives
- Contributing to technical “one-off” projects for the company Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years technical support experience in life science industry.
- Strong technical background in primary cell culture and cell isolation. Technical knowledge in hematopoietic cell biology and immunology is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, customer relations and problem solving capabilities. As a client-centered area of activity, he/she must have strong customer, interpersonal and communications skills as well as a good sense of organization. Must have a diplomatic and professional behavior, must be sensitive to the client's needs, regarding in the same time the priorities of the job.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently within approved company and department procedures.
- Works independently and shows strong initiatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and other computer tools.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, clearly and positively affecting core technical support function and related businesses.
- Demonstrate multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment, delivering outstanding and qualitative results with the core job function
Bachelor Degree in Science (minimum) is required. Master Degree in Science and excellent training in cell biology, immunology or molecular biology are preferred
The Inside Sales Account Manager is directly responsible for achieving their territory sales growth within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Vaccine, and Academic R&D market segments. Primary responsibilities include managing the current company’s customer base, developing and creating new business opportunities by promoting customized project capabilities, and working strategically with a cross-functional team to further develop market opportunities. The Account Manager will actively seek to convert competitive business in the territory leading to increased revenues for the company. The position is to be based in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA covering Southwest region and mid-west region of the State. This position is a hybrid role of inside sales (75%) and field based (25%).
- Responsible for quota generations, follow-up, cold calls, and visit key accounts occasionally
- Develop Territorial Business Plan to achieve sales goals inclusive of influencing territorial luminaries via new products/applications positioning.
- Achieve revenue goals by growing existing customer base and converting competitive accounts.
- Work strategically with Marketing and Product Management to build growth business plans around Strategic Accounts.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Qualifications include three or more years of successful sales experience in life science research products are expected, selling into Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical accounts. Other complementary skills include laboratory experience. Work experience with large corporations is preferred.
- Previous sales experience in biotechnology and pharmaceutical settings
- Familiar with human primary cells, stem cells, life science research, drug screening, cell-based assay, hematology and/or flow cytometry.
- Effective meeting, training, and presentation skills.
- Some sales selling” training in previous job is preferred.
- Experience managing both internal and external budgets and resources, conducting pre-call planning, and ability to prioritize and segment accounts
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Effective selling and negotiation skills
- Effective decision making/problem solving skills
- Effective computer skills, i.e., Email system, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
B.S. in life science discipline. Advanced degree is a plus e.g. M.S. or Ph.D.
Sales & Marketing